Kempsey is a community which values its quality of life and strives to care for its beautiful valley and beach environment.
This site contains information about the people, the area and the experienced and professional Council that serves them.
- NSW Swimming Pools Register - Fact sheet
- Changes to your water account
- Current position on heavy metals in the Macleay River
- Media releases
- Aerial weed spraying - Stuarts Point Beach June 2013
- Load limits - Turners Flat bridge
- Macleay Valley Welcome Pack now available
- Kempsey Shire Council Annual Report 2011-2012
- Regional State of the Environment 2012 report
- Current roads and bridges status and sports fields status
- Latest Council notices
- Positions vacant
- Documents on Public Exhibition
- Customer Service request