Draft Kempsey CBD Flood Risk Management Study and Plan
The Kempsey CBD and surrounding residential areas are located on the flow paths of the Macleay River.
The Draft Kempsey CBD Floodplain Risk Management Study and Plan now on public exhibition, takes into consideration a range of possible scenarios and recommends potential management actions.
Have your say on shaping the Macleay Valley
Kempsey Shire Council has created an online community engagement website to get your feedback. Share your thoughts, read the opinions of others - in your own time, online, 24/7.
Bush fire survival plan
A bush fire survival plan can help you make important decisions about what to do during a fire - like when to leave, what to take and what to do with animals. Being prepared for a bushfire can help save you and your family’s lives, your property and your livelihood.
If you live in or near bushland, you are at risk from a bush fire and developing a bush fire survival plan is critical.
- Media releases
- Community Warned to avoid flying foxes
- 2017 beach patrols
- Shire swimming pool times
- NSW Pet Registry website
- A Plan for Kempsey
- Draft Water Sharing Plan for the Macleay Unregulated and Alluvial Water Sources
- Community workshop - South West Rocks Surf Life Saving Club Foreshore Improvement Project - 21 March 2017
- Fees & Charges 2016-2017
- nbn™ network in the Kempsey area
- CCTV Frequently asked questions
- Macleay Valley Welcome Pack 2015-2016 now available
- Current roads and bridges status and sports fields status
- Tenders and Expressions of Interest
- Latest Council notices
- Positions vacant
- Documents on public exhibition
- Mayor and Councillors' Engagement Calendar
- Customer service request