NSW Local Council Elections
NSW Local council elections will be held on Saturday 10 September 2016 to elect a popularly elected Mayor and 8 Councillors.
If you have a passion for your community and an ability to learn new skills, show leadership and work with others then becoming a councillor could be for you.
What's happening with waste?
Kempsey Shire Council has conducted a detailed waste review and is proposing a series of measures aimed at improving the future of waste management for the Macleay Valley.
Kempsey Shire profile
A new partnership between Kempsey Shire Council and .id, the population experts, provides the community with a powerful suite of custom built websites. The four sites, based around data on population trends, economic statistics, community profiles and maps, provide valuable information to investors, service providers and the community.
Iit’s now possible to see how Kempsey and surrounds have changed and what is forecast over the next 20 years.
Snap Send Solve smartphone app
Snap Send Solve is a free app for your iPhone or Android device that lets you report issues and provide feedback to your local council.
Snap Send Solve determines your council using your smartphone's GPS location.
Snap Send Solve allows you to easily capture and report on common issues including litter, hard waste, parking, street cleaning, trees, noise, and also provide a general request or general feedback.
- 2016 Pedestrian Access and Mobility Plan
- 2016/2017 Mayoral Community Fund applications now open
- Have your say on the new Horseshoe Bay Playground
- Media releases
- Smith Street, Kempsey Upgrade
- Smith Street, North Kempsey streetscape upgrade
- A Plan for Kempsey
- Draft Water Sharing Plan for the Macleay Unregulated and Alluvial Water Sources
- Rate increase information
- Heavy metals in the Upper Macleay River - August 2015 update
- Fees & Charges 2016-2017
- nbn™ network in the Kempsey area
- Public Notice: Request To Vary Kempsey and Frederickton Contributions Moratorium Procedure
- Crescent Head - Foreshore Reserve car parking proposed changes
- General Purpose Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2015
- CCTV Frequently asked questions
- Macleay Valley Welcome Pack 2015-2016 now available
- Current roads and bridges status and sports fields status
- Tenders and Expressions of Interest
- Latest Council notices
- Positions vacant
- Documents on public exhibition
- Mayor and Councillors' Engagement Calendar
- Customer service request