Tenders and Expressions of Interest
Kempsey Shire Council
TQE 17/2: Request for Quotation - Organisational & Structural Review Consultancy
Council is seeking to redesign and develop improved communication, employment and structure opportunities for the organisation to become a leading local government area and service provider.
To achieve this goal, Kempsey Shire Council is seeking expressions of interest to provide an organisational and structural review, make recommendations, and suggest the level of investment required to achieve the recommendations.
Tender documents and further information are available from Council’s online tendering website: www.tenderlink.com/kempsey
Enquiries can be directed to Lynne O’Dwyer, Executive Assistant to the Mayor and General Manager, on (02) 6566 3320
Quotations are to be lodged electronically through Council’s Tenderlink system which can be accessed at https://www.tenderlink.com/kempsey and are to be lodged by 2:00pm Friday, 24 February 2017.
Closes: 2:00pm Friday, 24 February 2017
TQE17/3: Tender for Kempsey Airport Fuel System Supply and Install
Tenders are invited for the supply and installation of a new Avgas/Jet A1 fuel system at Kempsey Airport, as per the following specifications:
- Avgas and Jet A1 to be located together, but to be fully split so as to enable separate operation, management and maintenance
- Provide a 24/7 automated fuel service
- Avgas tank requires a minimum of 10,000 litre capacity
- Jet A1 tank requires a minimum 50,000 litre capacity
- Each tank shall have integral secondary containment
- Floating suction (both tanks)
- Dispensers (both tanks)
- Credit card acceptor to allow self-service (both tanks)
- Tanker to storage tank pumps (both tanks)
- Provisions to test fuel quality (Jet A1 only)
- Associated civil works (concrete pads for tanks and dispensers, trenching, connection of electricity, phone etc)
The system is required to be fully installed and operational by 30 June 2017.
Tender documents and specifications are available online on Tenderlink - www.tenderlink.com/kempsey - or by obtaining an electronic copy from Troy Baker, Economic Sustainability Officer (Operations) on (02) 6566 3200.
Tenders will close at 4pm on Thursday 9 March 2017.
Tenders quoting Tender No. TQE17/3: Tender for Kempsey Airport Fuel System Supply and Install are to be lodged online at www.tenderlink.com/kempsey or placed in the Tender Box located at 22 Tozer Street, West Kempsey NSW.
Closes: 4:00pm Thursday 9 March 2017