Asset Management Plan - General 2013
Procedure 3.4.3 Version 1
Adopted 18 February 2014
This Asset Management Plan (AM Plan) is to demonstrate responsive management of assets (and services provided from assets), compliance with regulatory requirements, and to communicate funding needed to provide the required levels of service over a 10 year planning period. This AM Plan is in alliance with Council’s Long Term Financial Plan (LTFP).
The AM Plan follows the format for AM Plans recommended in Section 4.2.6 of the International Infrastructure Management Manual.
The AM Plan is to be read in conjunction with the organisation’s Asset Management Policy, Asset Management Strategy and the following associated planning documents:
- Macleay Valley 2036 Community Strategic Plan (June 2013)
- Kempsey Shire Council Annual Report 2012/13
- Kempsey Shire Council Annual Report 2011/12
- Kempsey Shire Council DRAFT LTFP (October 2013)
- Kempsey Shire Council Delivery Program 2013 to 2017 and Operating Plan 2013/14
The community infrastructure assets covered by this AM Plan are shown in Table 2.1.1. These assets are used to provide transport, public recreation, drainage, flood mitigation and public buildings/facilities to the community.