How we support business in the Macleay Valley
The Economic Development and Tourism unit is Kempsey Shire Council’s link to the business community.
We work closely with existing and new business operators to create a strong and diverse local economy, generate tourism opportunities for the Macleay Valley Coast and increase local employment opportunities.
Council also owns and operates Kempsey Airport, Kempsey Regional Saleyards and Macleay Valley Coast Holiday Parks.
How we can help you
If you’re starting a business or want to develop or promote your existing business, we can help by:
- providing information and data on the local economy
- helping you make sense of regulatory requirements and putting you in touch with the right person at Council
- connecting you with other government agencies that provide funding to businesses
- providing contact details for local business networks and advisory services
- letting you know about upcoming events and local investment and development opportunities
Contact us on 02 6566 3200 or email email@example.com
News and media
Read previous Macleay Valley Business Industry Newsletters:
Sign up here to receive our monthly newsletters