eNotices - Receive notices by email
Enjoy the convenience of receiving your Kempsey Shire Council notices by email
Electronic rates notices are safe and secure and will help you keep on top of your bills - plus you can do your bit for the environment.
It's easy - simply register your details to receive your notices through email.
Signing up for this free service will also let you log in to the web portal so you can change your email details, retrieve forgotten passwords, view and reprint notices.
By signing up for eNotices you can:
- easily access, print and reprint notices as you need
- conveniently store notices electronically
- receive your notice promptly – faster than standard mail
- help Council to reduce our carbon footprint and printing costs
- have the ability to change the delivery method at any time (for example, add additional email addresses or revert to post).
NOTE: Once registered, electronic delivery and viewing of notices will take effect from the next issued notice. No further paper copies will be issued.
How to register
To register open the eNotices portal and click on the Sign Up tab. Then follow three easy steps:
- Enter your email address and the eNotices reference number (located on your printed rates notices next to the eNotices logo).
New owners need to wait until the first notice has been sent by post. This first notice will have the eNotice unique reference number, which you can then use to sign up to eNotices.
- Check your email inbox and click the validation link.
- Create a password and enter a mobile number.
That’s it! You will now receive notices in your email inbox, and you can manage them all in your online account.