Political donations & gifts register

Under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979, if you make a planning or development related application to Council you must disclose any political donations or gifts you have made to Councillors or Council staff. Declarations are made to the NSW Electoral Commission.

Council is also required to publish details of political donations and gifts on its website.

View Kempsey Shire Council’s Political Donations and Gifts Register(PDF, 168KB) (Note: Currently nil entries).