Mayoral Community Fund
The Mayoral Community Fund category aims to establish, strengthen or implement projects which align with the objectives of the Kempsey Shire Council Community Strategic Plan and can demonstrate evidence of need.
Partnerships between agencies are encouraged.
Projects that provide opportunities for community participation and development will be looked upon favourably.
These are generally those that focus on capacity building for your volunteers or for the community.
Projects can seek funding for the following purposes:
- to undertake minor capital works
- for the purchase of small capital equipment items provided that these are directly relevant to the particular community development project and that this is clearly demonstrated in the application;
- for establishment costs where the project can demonstrate that it will be self-funded after the initial grant allocation; or
- for one off projects that demonstrate outcomes beyond the life of the project.
Community groups can apply for a maximum of $3,000.
Applications open Monday 27 February 2023
- Applications close: Monday 27 March 2023
| Apply now